Payroll services that are part of QuickBooks are indeed one of the most beneficial services that are avail by its users. The amicable features make it easy for small and medium-sized business and help them in running their company hassle-free. A simple and tailor-made, the user-friendly module gets integrated with an accounting software come as all in one package. In case of problem contact QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number 1-800-311-5657.
While using software, you will end up facing some of the other errors. One such Error that I am going to discuss in the following blog is Error PS033. It generally occurs when there is a damaged file in CPS folder. Because of the following error, you fail to download the latest payroll update and even fails in the opening company file either.
What Causes Error PS033?
- Payroll subscription not activated
- There is more than one active payroll in the inactive direct deposit
- QuickBooks Data is damaged due to some reason.
- Forgot to update your version of QuickBooks to the latest one.
- When Service Key used is incorrect.
- When a company file Employer Identification Number (EIN) is not valid
- In case the company file PSID is not correct.
- When QuickBooks Desktop is not attuned with your current Windows version.
- In case the status on QuickBooks Desktop appears as “Invalid number or EIN”.
Note: those who are still using 2016 version of QuickBooks, it’s requested to update their version to 2019 before 31st of May. In case you forget to update before the provided deadline then you will not be able to use the software.
How to Fix Error PS033?
In case you are not interested in reading the steps, I would recommend you, to make a direct call QuickBooks Support Phone Number 1-800-311-5657. Or you can follow every single step sequentially and resolve the error to the earliest.
- Update QuickBooks Payroll Tax table
- Now check, whether the problem is resolved or is still stagnant.
- In case the problem is not resolved move to the next step
- Locate C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 20QQ\Components\Payroll\CPS in your desktop
- QQ is the references of your previous edition such as 2017, 2016
- Now rename, Rename CPS folder to CPSOLD, now again recheck the problem
- Update Payroll Tax Table and check whether the issue persists or not
Disable User Account Control (UAC)
Note: it is applicable only for UAC setting changes
- Press Windows + R
- On run dialogue box write Control Panel
- Click on OK
- Click on User Account and Select Classic View
- Go to Change user account control settings
- Move the slider and click on Newer Notify option
Even though the problem persists, then make a quick call QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number 1-800-311-5657 or visit the website https://www.getsupportphonenumber.com/